The process of qualifying to do business in another State is often referred to as qualifying as a foreign corporation in that State. For example, a corporation incorporated in Nevada, yet doing business in California likely will be required to qualify as a foreign corporation in California. Each State has its own rules for qualifying foreign entities, but usually it involves filing a simple document with the State, paying a filing fee and, in some States, including a copy or an original of the entity’s Articles of Incorporation, Certificate of Incorporation or LLC Articles of Formation. The filing fee typically is the same fee that would be charged if a new entity were incorporated in that state. At A and A Companies, we can assist you in qualifying to do business in any State.