Yes. You do not have to live in a particular State in order to incorporate a business in that State. However, before you can practice your profession in that State, you will have to comply with that State’s licensing requirements. In addition, many professional boards or agencies require that, if you are going to practice a profession through a corporation, that corporation has to be formed in the State in which you are going to practice.