If you are engaged in a profession that requires that you obtain a license from a State licensing agency in order to engage in that profession and the State in which you are working permits professionals in that profession to provide professional services through a corporate entity then, yes, you can incorporate as a professional corporation. What professions qualify will depend on the particular State. As a general rule, most States permit accountants, attorneys, chiropractors, dentists, medical doctors, psychologists, physician assistants and other health care professionals to incorporate and provide professional services through a professional corporation.